Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Miss Saigon - Prague

wuz on our way to Lemon Leaf, when we spied this new place.
ALWAYS on the lookout for a new vietnamese place.
Kewl interior. Nice staff.
 
Oh, I had a horka sake. Call me weak.
We *thought* we were ordering the typical steamed rolls, but instead, we got this thingy with langostini and dacon in the crepe . . . impossible to eat with chopstix . . . difficult with a fork . . . 8^D . . . it was very good, just unexpected and new . . .
 
My Bun with grilled pork was excellent . . . the pork may have been the best in my life . . . I just will have to coach them to add a couple of prawns and the chopped imperial rolls . . . 8^D . . .
 
Mrs' pho was good, with the spices we love . . . just not quite hot enough . . . she had to sniffle a couple of times, but never snuffled, if you see how I mean . . . 8^D

No comments:

Post a Comment