Sunday, January 15, 2012

Xmas 2012 - Bourbon Street Seafood Kitchen - Boerne, Texas

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bourbonstreetseafoodkitchen.com%2F&ei=LAUTT4uuDbT44QTrlLXTAw&usg=AFQjCNHUU3RBcVY3vUXotGqXVj4nIuWLcA

The staff wuz friendly as cousins there . . . I dunno how true their cajun is, it wasn't bad, but our eyes weren't rolling around our sockets or anything . . . Still the main agenda was a reunion with my old college roomey, one of 'em, so that was fun, a success . . . Never know after 25 years . . .

This camera is flaky lately, none of these pictures come out very well . . . We were having too good a time to notice. I will say that my shrimp brochettes were gud enuff . .  . Mrs was somewhat disappointed with her shrimp over eggplant, tho she says the grilled vegetables were very nice . . . She just says deep brying an eggplant defeats the whole purpose of eating an eggplant, if you see what she means . . .the blackend fish my roomey's girl had didn't look that good to me, but it was what she expected, and I think he ate half of one, too . . . 



in the spirit of the evening, we split some desserts too, something I don't either couple does as a rule . . . we had they bread pudding, they had the cheesecake. . . conversation was kinda dull after that . . .8^D . . . that was one huge bread pudding . . . maybe it was laced with whiskey, too, I didn't taste it strong, but you never know . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment