Saturday, February 5, 2011

Java Indonesian Cuisine Prague

Our friend CPT wanted us to try this Indonesian Place . . . she's from Malaysia . . . 
I think this was the most typical dish . . . I saw mee goreng on the menu but she did all the ordering, so we were content to let her . . . 8^) . . . chicken & rice is always nice . . . 
she was late arriving . . . trying to get ready to go home to malaysia for the Chinese New Year . . . I think she got a little pressed for time, handing off her projects for her month-long absence . . . while we were waiting we ordered these stuffed jalapenos and some wine . . . might as well entertain ourselves, we thought . . . she was very apologetic and harried when she arrived, but we were f-i-i-i-i-i-i-n-e. . . 8^) . . .

Nuthin' will do for me like comparing Indonesian Curry to Other Curries. tick!
Tofu & broccoli. Mrs was in heaven.

we could go again, but I'm not sure we will . . . the earth didn't move for us . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment