Saturday, October 22, 2011

Aromi Again

I should really merge this listing with the main Aromi page, but conditions conspire against me . . .
I'm too lazy . . .

A really excellent dinner with relatives by marriage . . . We graciously allowed the staff to offer us what we wanted, somewhat unknown until they offered . . . If you see how I mean . . .

We started with a sort of caprese salad. . . With genuine buffalo mozzarela . . . Then this huge awesome nibbles plate: tiny fried fish with aioli, crayfish, calamari salad, some other little sorts of amuse bouche . . . Then the main course: each couple split a sea-bass cooked in salt . . . I shudda gotten a picture the way it comes out of the kitchen instead of after they'd pried away most of the salt -- the fish isn't salty at all from the treatment . . . Most of the vegetables were grilled, but the fried zuccini was nice, too.

It seemed wrong not to have dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment