Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lichfield Restaurant, Hotel Augustine, Prague (nee Monasterio)

Mother's Day . . . 8^)
 
Started off with a maly pivo of St Tomas, for which the Monasterio was famous . . . goooooood . . . .
while we looked over the menu . . . an easy choice: we elected the Asparagus Menu .  ..
 
Then a glass of prosecco while we waited for our starters . . .
 
I had white aparagus soup with grilled scallops . . .
 
Mrs had a salad with white asparagus . . .
 
Mrs had prague ham with white asparagus  . . . tres elegante' . . . with a Ryzlink Lassky
 
I veered off the asparagus menu for some lamp choops with peppercorn sauce, it comes with fries on the side, but I wanted to plate it . . . so as far as the photo goes, kinda of a goof, but as far as the dining went . . . dynamite . . .and I gots to have a new zealand shiraz with my lamb when I can get it . . .  
 
for desert we split the white asparagus & white chocolate. . . one of those things that starts slowly with trust & restraint, and ends up in some sort of frenzied blood sport . . . 8^D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment