Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chili's, Warwick RI

after a week with our Two Year Old, he determined where we dined, some place we didn't care how they talked about us when we left, if you see how I mean . . . we still hoped for some measure of quality, tho' . . .
I had another Sam Addams Summer Seasonal ale, still good.
I had a SHiner Bock Sauce Burger . . . I can't say it's successful, but it may have just been the grey-ish burger, lacking the char one seeks on a burger, if you know what I mean . . . chips were good, tho' . . .
Mrs had a chicken salad . . . yawn . . .
Bitsy had a couple of sliders with fries . . . it looks as if her burgers were better cooked than mine . . . both she & mrs got tortilla soup with their meals . . . extinguished . . . if you see how I mean . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment