Saturday, February 18, 2012

Modry Zub - Narodni Trida - Prague

this is the most convenient Thai to our schedule, now in the dead of winter, that over-weighs our considerations of where to eat . . . we find the staff very pleasant and the food beyond reasonable Thai-ness, so we come . . . even tho' they have not always been the most consistent . . .
 
the case in point: Mrs' Red Curry lacked that dimension of spice (heat & savour) essential to the Thai dining experience. I -- OTOH -- was completely happy with the heat and savour of my Phad Gra Pao Mu . . . those are NOT Thai Peppers, but applied liberally enough, and I can get over the hump, if you see how I mean . . . I love the feeling of endorphins racing thru my blood . . .
 
I left one red pepper and told the waitress it was Perfekt, except for 1 pepper too many . . . she gave me the usual smile I get from czech waitresses, half-amused and half-confused . . . 8^) . . .
 
Oh, well, I will never learn . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment