Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Beroun Golf Club Restaurant

So after my round, after the jacuzzi, after a couple of Big Bang Episodes, I said, I gotta have dinner . . . not just picnic . . . so we went down . . . Mrs just had a caesar salad . . . not too bad . . . jar dressing, natch . . . I had some beef steak on mashed potatos . . . I quite liked it as a very nice, not-too-huge-a-slab-of-beef, and reasonably well done - medium, I mean, not charred.

Breakfast OTOH, is a disappointment . . . 1 Eggs benedict (tho'we had ordered two AND LOOKIT, white bread, 1 egg (menu said 2) with a dab of bernaisse), two sorta-croissants, two fresh OJs, and 4 espressos = 545 KC, 25 US$ . . . . shudda been included in the room cost, I reckoned, but what can you do . . . but blog it . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment