Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rooftop Cafe -- Key West


An Awesome Cocktail. Frozen Key Lime Mango Mojito. Make sure you say Frozen!

Mrs had this crabcake. It was awesome, too. Crispy, sweet, fishy, saucy, picquant.

Gnocchi with Crab Chunks. I might have suggested they were Pirogis, instead, but that was NO imitation crab meat!
Some kinda fish . . . this pic is no good, but the food was, probably... Mrs says she just kept looking at somebody elses steak & lobster, enviously.

I am such a sucker. In key west, I order lamb chops. They were great, but it was a case of my internal inertia over-riding the optimal choice which would have been seafood, I think. I knew it, but I couldn't help it, and I don't regret it. . . course those Mojitos have a way of ameliorating your regrets, too...

I don't know whose prawns these were . . . and I suspect someone else took this professional quality photo. I feel a Homer moment stealing open me . . . pra-a-a-a-a-a-a-wns . . . .. doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment