Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mood Café, Prague

it bein' dead of winter in prague and all, we just hadda go have some BBQ ribs over at mood cafe . . .course, in the middle of summer, we would say,
it bein' the middle of a scorchin' summer in prague and all, we just hadda go have some BBQ ribs over at mood cafe . . . 8^D . . . .still the best outside of East Texas  . . . .SheSoMoney complained they weren't as good as KC BBQ Ribs, but i have learnt just to keep quite in the face of delusions of non texas BBQ afficionados . . . what can you do . . . 8^D . . . mrs had the consommee' as a starter, done expertly . . . Big Red & I split some chicken wings . . . they were good, but I'd get my own order if I realized there was only 6 pieces . . .Big Red had Pasta . . . I forget what kind, but she complained that whatever kind it was they left out everything but the pasta, if you see how she means . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment