Friday, April 23, 2010

Update to Flame Mail to Delta for Lost Luggage

posted also into their complaints section, for all the good it will do . . .

An addendum to my prior complaint. . .



you have gratified my worst fears . . .


NOW I am informed that the 12 hour window you grant yourself starts at 8 am . . . not the time the baggage is released to the delivery service (which was 11 pm in my case, according to what I was told yesterday) . . .

so you see -- more properly, you KNOW, BUT I SEE . . . THAT's what you should realize -- how we have been "moved along" the process, with progressive dribbles of relevations and re-statemtents. . .


we were told that the luggage wasnt lost,
we were told that the luggage was on DELTA 81,
we were told that it would be delivered the night of our arrival,
we were told that it would be on KL643 the next day and that it would be delivered that night,
we were told that it would be delivered 12 hours after being released to the deliver service

and now,

we are told that it will be delivered at some time in a 12 hour window starting at 8 am this morning. . .

oh, the insufferable cretins that designed these policies must be laughing like the imps of perfidy as they squeeze nickles out customer service into their own bloated compensation.

the cretinous abject menials that carry out such perfidious policies because they cannot find any other gainful employment must suffer their own torments at the hands of such gleeful demonology . . . that gives me very little comfort, except that I still believe in the limits of human suffering -- that is at some point, these humans will rise up against their masters, that is my only comfort, and small it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment